National unified customer service hotline:
18071134559 (Manager Yu) 15871828100 (Manager Zhang) 13986033813 (Manager Xu) 18617107500 (Manager Xu)
In the installation and wiring of the parking lot system, two aspects should be paid attention to, one is the selection of the conduit, and the other is the process of laying the conduit. Let us explain them one by one.
First, the choice of parking lot system line pipe
1. Choice of line size. The size of the wire tube is selected according to the number of wires passed. If there are fewer wires to wear, the wire tube can be smaller. Generally, the diameter of the bus is not greater than 70% of the diameter of the wire tube.
2.Choose the material of the parking pipe system
Generally, the PVC pipe is used as the main pipe in the parking lot, because the PVC pipe is economical and practical, corrosion-resistant, and suitable for use in places that do not bear mechanical loads.
If the wiring area needs to withstand mechanical loads or is required to be fire-resistant, electromagnetic wave-proof and anti-high-frequency signal interference places, such as roads passing by vehicles, you need to use steel pipe wiring, PVC can not stand the heavy pressure. Note that when using steel pipes, steel pipes should not be used in corrosive environments.
Second, the parking system
1. Buried PVC is divided into indoor buried and outdoor buried, buried 30mm under the protective layer indoor, and the buried depth of outdoor PVC pipe should be about 100mm, the exit should be 5CM higher, and the end of the pipe head Turn around to prevent water from entering the line.
2. The power and signal wires should be routed separately, worn in different conduits, and arranged in parallel. This is to avoid signal interference.
3. In order to facilitate future maintenance and expansion, pay attention to the following points.
i) Try to avoid turning of the pipe. If it is unavoidable, the turning radius should be greater than 90 degrees and should be as large as possible.
ii) At the same time, it is recommended to wear 12-gauge wire in each tube at the same time to facilitate future maintenance
4. Conduit or trunking for indoor wiring:
i) It should be horizontal and vertical, avoid cross as much as possible, and the split line and joint should not be affected by external force.
ii) The inclination of horizontal or vertical trunking or pipe shall not be greater than 3mm / m;
iii) Straight pipe wiring is required to be naturally straight. Fix a pipe card every 1.5 meters, and the joints should be firm. If it meets beams and columns, it should be parallel to it.
Copyright © 2019-2020 Wuhan Chinasoft Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
Headquarters Address: 15th Floor, Wuhan Optics Valley United International Building Contact: 027-87568430
Factory Address: Building A8, Xinbosheng (Jinmi) Industrial Park, No. 179 South Shahu Avenue, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City
Sales manager: 18071134559 (manager Yu) 15871828100 (manager Zhang)
13986033813 (Manager Xu) 18617107500 (Manager Xu)Record number: Hubei ICP 07500413-11