National unified customer service hotline:
18071134559 (Manager Yu) 15871828100 (Manager Zhang) 13986033813 (Manager Xu) 18617107500 (Manager Xu)
In the current residential areas, parking lots are generally equipped with barriers, commonly known as "blockers". In the installation of smart parking barriers, we need to pay attention to many techniques. At the same time, if the method is not used properly, the device will be prone to failure.
How channels work
The working principle of the barrier is that when the card is swiped, the controller sends a switch signal to the barrier. This signal controls the rotation of the motor, and the motor drives the barrier through the reducer to control the rise and fall. When the gate is closed, a signal is sent to the gate through the ground, and the gate is lowered.
What should be paid attention to when operating the barrier is to check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the product. When the machine fails, the professional should repair it or return it to the manufacturer for maintenance to prevent the fault from expanding and affecting subsequent use. The barriers should be replaced once a year from the date of purchase to ensure that the wires and plugs are checked regularly. The controller should be kept clean, pay attention to prevent the ingress of water and other harmful substances, and the use of organic solvents is strictly prohibited. The controller's DC power is 12V, and the reader's power is 14V. The delayed automatic stop function can be set according to the door travel of the user, and the initial time is set to about 145 seconds. The barricade will be short-circuited to the ground when debugging, and the bar will be lifted up automatically, indicating that the barricade is normal.
When operating the parking lot system, pay attention to vehicles and pedestrians to avoid accidental damage. Road barriers are generally equipped with pressure radio waves and will automatically open to prevent the brake lever from damaging the vehicle. When the power is off, you need to open the door of the box. When the gate lever is horizontal, directly follow the arrow of the clutch and rotate the clutch button to separate it. The lever can be activated automatically or manually. Press the OFF key, the clutch will automatically reset to lower the brake lever to the horizontal state and resume normal function.
Cautions when installing barriers
We pay attention to the installation and use of barriers in the intelligent parking lot management system, which can prolong the service life of barriers and not easily break. In general, the following points need attention:
1. Barriers are generally installed on horizontal pavement. If there is a slope, pay attention to the installation specifications.
2. After the line is connected, it must be carefully tested. If the test is not running properly, it must be reinstalled.
3. The installation of the road gate is well coordinated with that of the ground sense coil. The output end of the ground sense coil is twisted to the road gate, and the shorter the distance, the better. After it is connected, the nest is sealed with dry cement.
4. The ground-sensing coil cannot be damaged during the laying process, and joints should be avoided as much as possible, otherwise the road gate will fail to normally open and fall, and there will be failures such as failing to automatically fall after passing.
5. The gate brake system has adjusted the spring to the moment balance according to the rod length before leaving the factory. If the gate rod is lengthened and cut according to the site conditions, the spring force should be readjusted to balance, otherwise the motor will overheat and the gearbox will be excessively worn .
Of course, the specific installation of smart parking lot barriers needs to be implemented according to the system's plan.
Copyright © 2019-2020 Wuhan Chinasoft Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
Headquarters Address: 15th Floor, Wuhan Optics Valley United International Building Contact: 027-87568430
Factory Address: Building A8, Xinbosheng (Jinmi) Industrial Park, No. 179 South Shahu Avenue, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City
Sales manager: 18071134559 (manager Yu) 15871828100 (manager Zhang)
13986033813 (Manager Xu) 18617107500 (Manager Xu)Record number: Hubei ICP 07500413-11